The scary warning from the website neiman-fox-police.com is another fake alert that is not associated with the police at all. It has been noticed to attack computers in Canada, even though other countries might be under the attack as well. These instructions will help you remove this fake warning from your PC.
Neiman-fox-police.com fake police warning attacks browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and many others. You definitely need to be very careful when you suddenly see this message displayed in your browser. What you need to realize is that this is a fake alert that has nothing to do with FBI, Interpol, CSIS or any other law-enforcement agency of any other country.
Fake police alert from site neiman-fox-police.com is the product of cyber hackers who want to get your money into possession. So, they claim that this is a real police warning, infect your browser with it and then falsely accuse you of performing a lot of crimes online through your computer. In particular, you’re accused of watching a lot of sinful information over the Internet and even spreading it among other PCs. As a solution to unlock your browser you’re told to pay the fine, which is a fake fine. It is correct to speak of it as a ransom, because this is exactly what it is. Ransomware is a proper definition for fake police warning from site neiman-fox-police.com.
Please don’t pay any money in favor of cyber crooks who have developed this fake police alert coming from site neiman-fox-police.com. Whether you’re told by them to pay this ransom through MoneyPak, Ukash or PaySafeCard payment systems – do not do it! This is a serious mistake some users have made. If your browser has been attacked by this virus we recommend you to shut it down and scan your PC with a reliable security software. Make sure you remove all infected files and registry entries found by it. Also it is very important that you reset your infected browsers with the security software recommended by us below automatically, or manually as described below.
Neiman-fox-police.com scam free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with this kind of malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover as shown at the screen shot below:
Manual instructions to reset Safari Mac OS browser:
- In Safari browser click on the Safari menu, then select “Reset Safari“:
- Make sure that you check all boxes and press the “Reset” button then: