Remove newsearch.pch.com hijacker
Newsearch.pch.com is a new hijacker currently attacking many PCs these days. This is the potentially unwanted program which may easily get into your browser. As a result of this attack and unwanted malware intrusion, the home page of your browser will be amended, now starting with newsearch.pch.com. The very search, however, will also be permanently redirected through this website. This guide will help you to get rid of newsearch.pch.com from your browser.
Newsearch.pch.com is a potentially unwanted program actively distributed online together with many other free applications. You should always pay attention to what exactly you install into your PC, in addition to the initial free program you’ve decided to install. So, please always choose the option of a custom software installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you will finally be able to decide what exactly you want to be installed. If you see newsearch.pch.com as a part of the bundle offer, then please immediately uncheck this default installation option. Of course, if no such option is given, then please cancel the entire installation process right away.
Newsearch.pch.com is a browser hijacker, which is very similar to search.pch.com. This search engine doesn’t render any relevant search results, being full of annoying ads, sponsored links, which in their turn may infect your PC even more with tons of other unwanted utilities. This all will slow down the performance of your PC and of your browser in particular.
To fix your browser infected with newsearch.pch.com hijacker you have several options. The first one implies manual removal of this hijack from the PC. However, this very option isn’t that easy for users who aren’t tech savvy. The solution recommended in this tutorial implies scanning of your PC with our recommended security software and resetting your browsers affected by this malware.
Anti-malware tool necessary for newsearch.pch.com automatic removal
Similar removal video:
Newsearch.pch.com detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling newsearch.pch.com from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with newsearch.pch.com hijacker are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Remove newsearch.pch.com.To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click newsearch.pch.com with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall newsearch.pch.com. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click newsearch.pch.com with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing newsearch.pch.com from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of newsearch.pch.com program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this potentially unwanted program and its browser hijacker from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this malware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all malicious remnants related to newsearch.pch.com.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this potentially unwanted program.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after newsearch.pch.com virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.