If you see this fake alert from the website policenetwatch.org or policenetwatch.org you need to ignore it. This is a fake alert, not related at all to any police body of any country. This is a virus, the product of online hackers who want to get your money into possession. This guide will help you get rid of policenetwatch.org scary warning from your computer.
The site policenetwatch.org gives a lot of scary statements. First of all, it tells that you’ve done a lot of illegal things while you were online. This is the reason, the scam says, why your browser has been blocked. It is true – this is a virus that is capable of blocking many browsers today, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Mozilla Firefox. Not only Windows operating systems are under the attack. Mac OS is also being targeted.
If you see this scary alert policenetwatch.org in your browser you need to realize that this is not a real police warning. It is absolutely not related to any police agency or any other law-enforcement agency. We recommend you to get rid of this scam from your browser through following our removal instructions which are clearly explained below. This removal procedure implies scanning of your PC with a reliable security software and resetting affected browsers with its help.
Policenetwatch.org scam free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with this kind of malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover as shown at the screen shot below:
Manual instructions to reset Safari Mac OS browser:
- In Safari browser click on the Safari menu, then select “Reset Safari“:
- Make sure that you check all boxes and press the “Reset” button then: