The website polizei.gv.at.id is another malicious domain owned by hackers who want to infect your PC and its browser in particular. This website is used for attacking browsers like Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. What happens with them is the blocked application of any of these particular browsers.
What’s more scary about polizei.gv.at.id blockage is that it is presented as some police (polizei) warning. In reality, this is an absolutely fake alert, not related at all to any of the law-enforcement agencies of any country. So, this scam is not originated by GVU, BKA or any other police agency of Germany or Austria. These two countries are the main target of this computer virus that blocks browsers of attacked PCs.
The fake alert from polizei.gv.at.id website will tell you that you’ve done something very illegal online, this is why your browser has been blocked. Hackers then tell that in order to unblock your browser you will need to pay the fine through Ukash, or Paysafecard payment systems. In reality, this isn’t a fine, but rather a ransom, which hackers want you to pay in their favor. So, paying money in their favor through Ukash or Paysafecard is a serious mistake!
If you’ve seen your browser blocked by fake polizei warning from polizei.gv.at.id website you need to know that it can be unblocked. The instructions set forth below will help you unlock it both automatically and manually. Please follow these milestones as described below.
Polizei.gv.at.id scam free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with this kind of malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover as shown at the screen shot below:
Manual instructions to reset Safari Mac OS browser:
- In Safari browser click on the Safari menu, then select “Reset Safari“:
- Make sure that you check all boxes and press the “Reset” button then: