Remove quick-seeker.com virus for free
Quick-seeker.com is a computer virus infection which is classified by us as a browser hijacker. It comes to PCs with poor antivirus protection and in particular enters browsers which are the most vulnerable ones. If you’ve seen this site as the home page of your browser – don’t tolerate it there. Use these instructions to get rid of quick-seeker.com virus from your computer for free.
Quick-seeker.com malware gets into computers together with many other free programs which users often download and install online at various software download sites. So,if you are one of those users who regularly downloads something from online sites and installs such programs onto your PC – make sure that you carefully read what exactly you’re installing in addition to the initial software of your choice. This is why you must carefully read the instructions of the setup wizards of such programs.
Quick-seeker.com hijacker doesn’t really render decent search results. Moreover, it steals a lot of search information from other search engines, such as Yahoo, Bing, Google, Ask, etc. Generally, this hijacker is very dangerous for your computer, and this is why we think so. First of all, it is related to many other adware programs, browser hijackers, which in their turn may implant even more serious infections into your PC.
Quick-seeker.com browser hijacker infects the home page of your default browser on its startup. So, no matter how many new search tabs you open – quick-seeker.com will be displayed in each of them. You’ve got to be very careful not to click any links displayed as ads in the search results redirected through this hijacker, or at its home page. If you see this sort of infection on your PC please immediately follow the guidelines to clean your system from all kinds of threats.
Quick-seeker.com free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with quick-seeker.com malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover.