The pop-ups from software-free.org website are extremely dangerous, since they may install a lot of useless applications into your computer. They can be not just useless, but also very dangerous and truly very annoying. This is why we mark this website as malicious and recommend you not to click on its pop-ups. Don’t install anything through them!
These software-free.org pop-ups, however, are powered by some adware, which is already inside of your computer. Most probably you have installed this adware, which was bundled with some other free application you’ve installed recently.
Again and again we would like to emphasize your attention on the fact of how dangerous it really is to click on these pop-ups. Sometimes you could receive them simply as a result of clicking on some malicious links received in spam emails, or through links on social networks. In all these cases there’s a risk of your PC to become even more contaminated by adware, browser hijackers and all sorts of other totally useless programs.
These software-free.org pop-ups must not be clicked by you. In order to get rid of them you will need to uninstall any suspicious and unwanted applications from your computer. On the other hand, it is also important to clean your browser from any junkware it possibly has. You will need to disable and remove all suspicious add-ons (extensions) from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
The best way to get rid of software-free.org pop-ups and related adware from your computer and your browser is to scan your PC with some reliable antimalware tool, such as GridinSoft Trojan Killer. This guide explains how to do it, and if you need our help, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice. We will do all our best to help you as much as we can in fixing your PC and your browser.
Anti-malware tool necessary for software-free.org pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.