It is important to realize that tdsclicks.com pop-ups you see in your browser are not a good sign for your computer. It is quite likely that the system is seriously infected with some adware. Things may turn out much worse if you fail to act accordingly and remove these tdsclicks.com pop-ups and related adware.
When tdsclicks.com pop-ups appear in your browser you will be then redirected to all sorts of other junk sites, which do not represent any valuable information. These may be domains involved in further promotion of other illegal utilities. Or you may be brought to sites related to tracking your browsing information and transferring it to third parties for various illegal goals.
Problems with tdsclicks.com pop-ups may happen with all widely used browsers, including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is very important that you do not interact with such pop-ups, no matter how intrusive they are. You’re strongly advised to close all your available browsers and to uninstall suspicious applications from your system (which may be somehow related to adware causing tdsclicks.com pop-ups).
At the same time, it might be that you will not find anything suspicious in your computer at all which would be causing such pop-ups. You may check the list of all installed programs and not detect anything which would be associated with adware. Still, each time you go online you will be experiencing various problems like described above. You’re strongly advised to fun a full scanning of your computer with a reliable anti-malware program as explained in the guide below. You will need to remove all the infections and to reset your browsers accordingly.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate tdsclicks.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.