If you encounter www-search.net in the home page of your browser, this means that some way or another your system got attacked with Tuvaro browser hijacker. The reality is that Tuvaro is a potentially unwanted program, which is not really a virus. At the same time, we do believe this application is malicious, because it is related to a lot of other junkware which may considerably reduce the operation of your computer. In this guide we will help you to remove Tuvaro and get rid of www-search.net from the home page of your browser affected by it.
Tuvaro hijack is the problem for many people today who actively use the world wide web. Remember that this browser hijacker is generally the issue for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers, however, could be under the attack as well. Tuvaro is often distributed together with many other free programs downloaded by users from various websites.
You should definitely pay close attention when you install any cost-free applications you downloaded initially from all kinds of online freeware download websites. When Tuvaro is inside of your PC, this means that this hijacker will appear in the home page of your browser, and make it start with www-search.net. Yet, this is a pseudo search engine, which does not furnish users with any relevant search results. Most often you will also see a lot of annoying ads displayed in the home page of your browser, and also very many ads and sponsored links shown together with the search results redirected through Tuvaro hijacker.
To get rid of Tuvaro we recommend you to first uninstall any potentially unwanted applications from your system. This is what might keeps you from deleting www-search.net from your browser (useless programs in the Control Panel of your PC). Also, remove any suspicious add-ons or extensions in your browser, which could be related to this hijacker, or to some other adware programs. Finally, we recommend you to scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and reset your browser with its help. If you require any extra assistance on our part, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Tuvaro automatic removal
Brief steps you need to make to remove www-search.net:
- Uninstall any suspicious add-ons or extensions of your browser, which could be related to Tuvaro browser hijacker.
- Remove any suspicious applications from the list of installed programs (through the Control Panel of your computer.
- Scan your PC with a reliable anti-malware tool for complete cleanup of your PC from all files and registry entries related to Tuvaro hijack.
- Reset your browser as instructed below.
Similar removal video:
Tuvaro detailed removal instructions
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after Tuvaro removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.