Sudden ads by efast_browser surely have an explanation. They are fully controlled by eFast browser, which is based on the Chromium project. It is a mistake to think that eFast is a virus, but is definitely not a good application either. It is necessary to remove eFast and its advertisements by efast_browser immediately.
eFast program is integrated with installers of free software. Even if you go to some regional sub-divisions of CNet you may be suggested to install eFast. If you do not pay enough attention to the installation instructions you may eventually end up bringing this program into your PC.
With eFast browser installed you will surely regret to find out how many negative side effects it brings. You will see plenty of new shortcuts added to your browser, you may also notice changes in the home page of your browser. Finally, ads by efast_browser will keep distracting your attention greatly whenever you go online.
By the way, even if you do not use eFast browser and surf the web through Internet Explorer or any other decent browser, you might still suddenly see plenty of such intrusive Advertisements by efast_browser. They are absolutely not relevant to your search queries and may redirect you to different dangerous places in the web.
Summarizing the above-said facts, it is surely necessary to delete eFast browser and thus eliminate its Ads by efast_browser. This goal can be achieved with the help of a proven spyware removal tool called GridinSoft Anti-Malware with its full registered version. Please feel free to contact us at any time when you need such help.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Ads by efast_browser automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Ads by efast_browser.
Step 1. Uninstalling eFast from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Ads by efast_browser are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall eFast adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on eFast program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.