Rich Media View is a very annoying adware program displaying Ads by Rich Media View in various parts of your screen. As a result, you might see either random pop-ups windows powered by this adware, or you may see a lot of advertisement banners, titled as ‘Ads by Rich Media View Ad Options’. The truth is that this adware considerably slows down the performance of your computer and of your browser in particular, so you should get rid of this potentially unwanted program in order to make your system and browser as fast as before. Yet, many users today don’t know how to remove this adware effectively. No matter what they do – these Rich Media View Ads pop up and pop up everywhere. In this guide we will help you to understand what needs to be done to delete this adware effectively.
Rich Media View adware is often closely bundled with many other free programs downloaded by users from various online resources. The truth is that users often don’t pay much attention as to what exactly they are installing in addition to the main software of their choice. This is how they often end up encountering all kinds of other absolutely not necessary programs as a part of their PCs.
Rich Media View adware often attacks browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. There are many adware programs that become displayed when users visit various commercial websites. Yet, speaking about Ads by Rich Media View, we can surely tell that this junkware is displayed just everywhere – even when visiting the regular websites. Thus, as you see, this is a very annoying thing to observe when you go online to look for something important, and absolutely every website you visit is full of these Rich Media View ads.
Please be very careful when you deal with any cost-free programs downloaded from online websites offering freeware downloads. Make sure you carefully read their End User License Agreements, not allowing any hidden installations to take place on your computer without your approval. Please always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is where you will be able to actually see what exactly you are installing in addition to the main software of your choice. And this is how you will avoid the cases of unwanted installations to be made in your PC. Finally, if your system has already been affected with Rich Media View adware, we recommend you to follow the uninstall guide set forth below. If you need any help on our part, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Ads by Rich Media View automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed Ads by Rich Media View adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Ads by Rich Media View adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with ‘Stack overflow at line 207’ pop-up virus are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Ads by Rich Media View adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click Ads by Rich Media View adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Ads by Rich Media View adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click Ads by Rich Media View adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing Ads by Rich Media View adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of Ads by Rich Media View adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Ads by Rich Media View adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.