Safedownloadsrus158.com is a malicious site. It is a dangerous place because it is related to certain adware in your computer. This site spews out many pop-ups through your browser. If one proceeds with its misleading offers, he/she may be forced to download and install various junk programs into PCs.
Safedownloadsrus158.com pop-up presents the tricky information that you supposedly need to install some required update. It actually says this:
Updates Are Ready To Install
Please update to the latest version for best performance.
Installing takes under a minute – No restart is required.
You may notice that this safedownloadsrus158.com pop-up does not even mention what exactly needs to be installed or updated. And if you read the small print letter in the bottom of that pop-up, you will mention that it offers some optional software.
Definitely, you are strongly advised not to proceed with these misleading suggestions stated in safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups. They are related to many other adware samples, which may be installed into your computer as a result of your failure to be attentive.
Safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups, as we said already, are caused by the activity of some adware already enabled in your computer. To remove it, please refer to the uninstall guidelines below. This will automatically eliminate safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups as well.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with safedownloadsrus158.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall related adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.