Search.arab-one.com is a website engaged in hijacking many browsers today. The website by itself can’t perform this very hijacking job, however, there are many other applications which can cause such amendments into the default homepage and search engine settings. Very often the hijacker is installed along with many other free applications users download and install into their PCs.
Search.arab-one.com hijacker is made in Arabic, however, this infection may attack other countries of the world too. Technically, it isn’t a virus, yet the program is fairly categorized as a potentially unwanted one. Many users find their browsers to function extremely slow. This is true equally for Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. We’ve seen cases when such browsers even crashed and couldn’t function properly.
Search.arab-one.com hijacker will not furnish users with any relevant search results. Most likely the home page of the hijacked browser will be full of annoying ads. Plus, the pseudo search results redirected through search.arab-one.com domain will contain a lot of annoying sponsored links. Altogether, such ads and sponsored links may lead you to a lot of third-party websites which may infect your system even more considerably.
Hence, looking for the information through search.arab-one.com is the waste of your time. In case you’ve found this program to be the part of your system, please follow the tutorial below explaining how to get rid of it effectively from your computer.
Our recommendation is that you scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antispyware application. You will need to remove all the infections it finds and then to reset your browsers with its help. In case you require more assistance on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate search.arab-one.com automatically.
Step-by-step automatic uninstall tutorial:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this browser hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of search.arab-one.com.
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious software from the Control Panel of your system.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with search.arab-one.com are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall all suspicious programs from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on the suspicious program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing all junk items from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove all suspicious elements from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular hijacker and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.