Search Deals Ads pop up in your browser as a result of adware enabled in it. You may notice Search Deals 2.7.61 add-on enabled in most popular browsers. This adware has been developed by CloudCanvas, Inc. DBA Injekt. Search Deals is advertised as some helpful software that will assist you in getting the best deals right when you search. But these promises are surely overestimated by its authors. There’s nothing really worth paying attention to in its advertisements. Instead of any relevant data or helpful deals, the adware leads you to a lot of dangerous places in the Internet.
You may notice Search Deals application to be specified in the list of legally installed applications in your computer. In fact, it will bear exactly the same name as its respective browser extension. The adware is spread in the Internet through integration with other free software.
There is a special folder called RHelpers where Search Deals adware is located. Also, there will be some sub-folders like ChromeHelper, FirefoxHelper and IeHelper. These sub-folders will contain respective applications like IeHelper.exe, ChromeHelper.exe and FirefoxHelper.exe. These applications take direct part in displaying Search Deals Ads in your screen.
Ads by Search Deals are quite smart indeed. They are able to convert regular words of visited web sites into links. When you move the PC mouse next to such words, advertisements pop up. Still, they will not present any valuable information and instead may redirect you to hazardous and malicious places. Again, we urge you to be careful when you surf the Internet and especially once you decide to download and install some free software. Take time to carefully read the installation guidelines in order not to allow any hidden installations to become the part of your computer. If you read about Search Deals program or any other suspicious application you do not need, switch to the advanced or custom installation mode to uncheck these extras from entering your system.
We strongly recommend you to get rid of Search Deals adware by carefully scanning your system with GridinSoft Anti-Malware as recommended in the tutorial below. Search Deals Ads may bring you to dangerous places, through which your PC may be deeply infected. So, the quicker you get rid of it, the better.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Search Deals Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Search Deals Ads.
Step 1. Uninstalling Search Deals from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Search Deals Ads are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall Search Deals adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Search Deals program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.