Search Snacks stands for a new very intrusive and totally annoying adware. Currently it attacks PCs through being bundled by default with other free programs, which you might decide to install into your computer. As a result, you may see a lot of ads powered by Search Snacks. Mainly they come up when you visit various commercial websites. This adware consumes a lot of system resources from your computer because of its many ads, deals and offers brought by Search Snacks. You will be truly fed up with this adware and will want to remove it completely from your PC. This guide will help you to do it effectively and professionally.
Speaking about ads powered and brought by Search Snacks adware, they are very intrusive. You will see that many of these ads are displayed when you visit commercial sites, like Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, Bestbuy, and many other similar e-commerce places. The truth, however, is that such ads, offers and deals displayed by Search Snacks may even be relevant to your search queries. For example, you could look for some books, or wallets, or new business suit sold through such websites. If your browser is infected by this adware, you might see ads brought by it, and these ads will show you similar items sold at other sites (by the word “similar” we mean that this adware will display alternative ads that lead you to other online pages where such books, wallets of business suits are sold).
However, the fact that some of the ads by Search Snacks are relevant to your search queries doesn’t mean that this adware is a good program. Quite to the contrary, in fact. The only reason why this adware is distributed is because it has in mind to earn money for its owners, developers and those who stand behind its distribution. On the other hand, this adware will not help you at all to save more funds when you buy various items online. We do recommend that you remove it as soon as you see its annoying ads, deals and offers to come up in your computer. Please follow this guide below that will help you to remove this adware either automatically or manually from your computer. If you require our help in this matter, please feel free to contact us at any time of your preference.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Search Snacks adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed Search Snacks adware removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Search Snacks adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Search Snacks adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Search Snacks adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Search Snacks adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Search Snacks adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click this adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of this adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Search Snacks adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.