Search Voyage Ads have been noticed to appear in many browsers today, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox.This program is fairly classified as adware, since its only mission so far is to display intrusive advertisement banners and sponsored links while you surf the web. As a result, your browsing will be regularly interrupted by you having to face these Search Voyage Ads, which will not allow you to surf the web freely without being distracted all the time.
It is absolutely mandatory that you remove Search Voyage Ads from your browser, so in this guide you will find relevant information explaining how to do it. Ads by Search Voyage may get into your browser as a result of you downloading and installing some cost-free programs. You must be definitely very careful not to permit any hidden installations to take place in your PC along with such free utilities. Reading the EULAs (End User License Agreements) is definitely important and strongly recommended. In such documents you will be able to find out about third-party applications like Search Voyage which you do not need. If you do find the information about them, go ahead and switch to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent any third-party programs from getting into your system without your desire.
Regretfully, intrusion of Search Voyage adware is often the result of users’s failure to be attentive. So, they may click on Next or I agree buttons during installation of some free program, without really understanding what exactly they agree with. This is how many potentially unwanted applications penetrate into PCs.
Ads by Search Voyage generally do not represent any valuable information for users. Instead, they will keep trying to redirect you to many dangerous third-party websites of extremely bad reputation. Through such redirections your browser and even your entire PC may become infected even more dramatically. Hence, we suggest you to remove Search Voyage adware as soon as possible from your PC by carefully scanning the system with a proven anti-malware application called GridinSoft Anti-Malware. You will need to remove the infections it finds within your PC and to reset your browsers with its help. In case you need additional help on our part, feel free to contact us at any time and you will be contacted shortly.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Search Voyage Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Search Voyage Ads.
Step 1. Uninstalling Search Voyage from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Search Voyage are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall Search Voyage adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Search Voyage program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.