Adhering to these tips will help you uninstall SerialTrunc Deals and Ads from your infected browser. SerialTrunc is the name of a new adware program which currently attacks many computers. Even thought this isn’t a really serious type of infection (compared to other more dangerous threats), still this adware is often referred to as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) which must be immediately deleted from your system. Failure to get rid of it may result in your system functioning much slower, especially when it comes to the speed of your browser.
SerialTrunc adware, and its SerialTrunc Deals in particular come up whenever you use your browser to find some items sold online. For example, if you go to Walmart, Amazon or Ebay sites, these SerialTrunc Deals will pop up as well.
So, why are these SerialTrunc Deals and its related pop-up ads dangerous? The thing is, any adware program is closely related to all sorts of other virus infections. Some of them aren’t really severe, but even in this case they could easily lead your PC to the status of becoming even more infected. Many adware applications are related to all kinds of malicious databases, which could easily implant more serious malware into your computer.
Needless to mention, because of SerialTrunc adware and its related pop-up ads and deals your PC is extremely burdened with the large number of exessive files, active processes and registry entries related to this potentially unwanted program. This is why we do believe that absolute removal of SerialTrunc is a must-do thing for you. To do it automatically please carefully follow the removal instructions provided below.
Anti-malware tool necessary for SerialTrunc adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
SerialTrunc adware detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling SerialTrunc from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with SerialTrunc adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall SerialTrunc adware program. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click SerialTrunc adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall SerialTrunc adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click SerialTrunc adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing SerialTrunc adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of SerialTrunc adware program from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.