Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is a rogue antispyware. This means that it is a fake anti-spyware solution. Most often its intrusion into PCs takes place through direct participation of malware and trojan horses. This guide will help you to remove Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 effectively from your computer.
Note that the main purpose of this Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is to make you buy its full version. On the other hand, this application cannot really render any decent services to you. What it does is imitation of some real scan of your PC. The program invents threats and tells you to buy its so-called full or registered version, which is totally good for nothing.
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is self-started when you turn your PC on. You will notice this application up and running. It can also be noted that this application consumes a lot of system resources from your PC and doesn’t let you use it freely.
Your computer will work extremely slow as a result of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 in it. You will not be even able to use your browser at all. Finally, the main aim of this rogue AV is to steal money from you.
We recommend you to remove Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 hoax from your system as soon as you find its presence in your computer. Please carefully follow the removal instructions set forth below. If you need our help, please let us know. We will do all our best to help you the best we can in fixing your PC and removal of malware from it.
Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 automatic removal tool:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Click on “My Computer” Desktop icon, or click on “Start” and select “My Computer“. Alternatively, use “Win + E” hotkey to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address field type http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and press “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or somewhere else.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “2014” (without quotation marks) and click on “Scan“.
- Give your approval to stop (kill) the running process of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue. This process is well explained in the video below:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button above, or through http://www.deletevirus.net/download-anti-malware.
- Install GridinSoft Trojan Killer antimalware and scan your computer with it.
- Delete all threats detected by it.
- Reboot your computer and repeat scan (if necessary).
Note! Removal of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is possible with the full (registered) version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which must be purchased. You may, however, ask for free trial code of GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the official website of GridinSoft Trojan Killer – http://trojan-killer.net. Create a new support ticket and ask for the free trial code of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Attention! If you can’t download explorer.exe file as explained above (to stop the running process of this rogue antispyware), you may download it from clean PC and transfer it onto your infected computer through the USB Flash Drive).