In this guide you will find all the information you need to remove SSoEasyySvc4.exe malware from your computer. We’re absolutely confident that SSoEasyySvc4.exe is a program you do not need. It is interconnected with a lot of other viruses and potentially unwanted utilities which are currently enabled in your PC. The quicker you get rid of them the better.
SSoEasyySvc4.exe is known to be the part of certain nasty Chinese browser hijacker. For example, based on our observations, it may be the part of Youndoo and many other similar hijackers developed by Chinese companies. Once such hijackers are installed, a lot of other junk applications will be installed as well. Their sole goal is to protect such hijackers from being easily deleted by users.
You may change the home page of your browser back to google.com or some other decent start page of your choice. However, each time you do that SSoEasyySvc4.exe will restore those malicious settings introduced by hijackers. As a consequence, the system will remain infected and you will not be able to fully enjoy using your browser.
The best solution to remove SSoEasyySvc4.exe malware is to thoroughly scan the system with a genuine anti-malware application. You may choose GridinSoft Anti-Malware for such purpose. You will need to scan your system with it and to delete all the infections it finds. Finally, it will be mandatory that you reset your browsers with its help.
Anti-malware software necessary to delete SSoEasyySvc4.exe trojan automatically.
Detailed automatic removal milestones:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware using the download button (above).
- Install the software and scan your system with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this hijacker:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete SSoEasyySvc4.exe virus. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Note! GridinSoft Anti-Malware is a free scanner to identify malware traces in your computer. This means that its 15-day free trial version is only able to detect infections and remove 2 sole malicious items from your infected PC. If the computer is deeply contaminated with viruses, you need to purchase its full version to delete them.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with SSoEasyySvc4.exe again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.