Sweet-players.net site is one more domain name, which is absolutely malicious. It is engaged in distribution of many intrusive pop-ups, which are truly annoying. However, the worst thing is that these pop-ups spread a lot of malicious programs, mainly classified as browser hijackers, adware and other potentially unwanted programs. This guide will help you to remove these pop-ups from your computer.
Sweet-players.net pop-ups are spread by some nasty adware, which is most probably already inside of your computer right now. Most probably you installed it into your system as a result of installing some other free applications.
As we’ve said above, such pop-ups spread a lot of faulty information, which has in mind to trick users into downloading all kinds of useless and sometimes even malicious applications into your computer. The installation of such unwanted programs is sometimes successful as a result of scaring users with a lot of faulty information presented through such pop-ups. Here is the example of such tricky and misleading statements expressed by these pop-ups:
This content might require flash player Update. Would you like to install it now?
Video Update Recommended
Please install the new Video Update (Recommended)
In fact, there’s absolutely no need for you to install any Flash Player or Video Update. When you do what this pop-up instructs you to do, you in fact will install a lot of other malicious applications into your system.
Please be extremely careful with such sweet-players.net pop-up windows. Don’t ever click on them and don’t install what they recommend you to install. This is extremely dangerous, since you may infect your PC with a lot of malicious applications. Please share this information among your friends and relatives, who might have the same problem. In order to fix this issue and get rid of such pop-ups you need to remove the adware, which most probably causes these pop-ups in your system. Please follow this guide, which will explain to you how to do it automatically or manually.
Anti-malware tool necessary for sweet-players.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.