System Healer is a potentially unwanted program currently bundled with many other free programs installed by users. You may give your permission for this software to become the part of your computer if you fail to read the freeware installation guidelines carefully.
System Healer is advertised as some program that will supposedly fix your PC and make it work as fast as it can. Once installed, the application starts its so-called scanning which, by the way, lasts for a few seconds. However, the program claims that it has found a lot of PC Performance, Registry Items and Privacy Concerns issues, which supposedly need to be fixed. Then, of course, this System Healer will offer you to heal these issues, however, it will tell you that payment needs to be made by you for its registered version.
Trust us, this behavior of System Healer program is a typical scam. It really acts like a rogue security program. The only difference from rogue application is that this System Healer has the installer which is bundled with other programs. It also has the direct uninstaller, by the way. But this doesn’t mean that this application is legitimate. It was simply designed to get your money, without actually rendering any decent services.
You may trace the presence of System Healer application in your PC by a special desktop icon called “Launch System Healer”. Also, soon after the fake scanning another pop-up message will appear in your PC, marked as “Healer Console”:
The presence of System Healer program may also be detected by the active process in your computer called “systemhealer”exe” (when you open the Task Manager in your computer). We definitely recommend you to uninstall this unwanted software from your PC as soon as you can. This can be done either manually (for free) or using GridinSoft Trojan Killer (automatically), which is a powerful antispyware tool.
System Healer free removal video (manual uninstall guide):
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate System Healer automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) step-by-step instructions to get rid of System Healer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with System Healer are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall System Healer adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on System Healer program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.