Techsupporthelp2015.com is a malicious domain engaged in presenting various misleading pop-up notifications through all widely used browser. The pop-ups has in mind specifically to force you into calling the phone number 0800 808 5506.
Techsupporthelp2015.com pop-up tells you that it will help you to disable annoying ads if you only call this phone number 0800 808 5506. When you do that you will hear people who will tell you to buy their premium services on fixing your computer. It is obvious that the only purpose of this pop-up is to force users into wasting their money in favor of the crooks who have developed this scam.
Below please find the example of faulty information expressed through techsupporthelp2015.com pop-ups:
0800 808 5506 – Disable Annoying Ads
Please read before continuing to [website name]
It appears that your Windows computer has disruptive ads enabled.
Please call us to disable disruptive ads now at 0800 808 5506
Please follow these instructions:
Before you use [website name], it is strongly advised that you call to disable disruptive ads. You can do so by calling 0800 808 5506.
These techsupporthelp2015.com pop-ups are caused by the annoying activity of some adware in your computer. Most likely the adware got installed into the PC as a result of you directly installing some other free applications into your system recently.
Hopefully, you will be smart enough not to click on these pop-ups and to stay away from calling these fraudulent phone numbers, such as 0800 808 5506. Instead, please scan your computer with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, a powerful antispyware program, to get rid of all infections available in your computer.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate techsupporthelp2015.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of techsupporthelp2015.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with techsupporthelp2015.com pop-ups are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware application from your workstation. To make it possible, in Windows XP click on “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on related adware program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your system as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any components related to this particular adware and other unwanted programs installed on your system.