Theanswerfinder ads popping in your browser are really annoying. But the worst part of the story about them is the fact that they’re extremely dangerous for your computer. This is because they present a lot of misleading information. If clicked by you, ads by TheAnswerAinder (also sometimes referred to as TheAnswerFinderr) may lead you to a lot of third-party websites. These sites, in their turn, could infect your system tremendously with all sorts of other absolutely useless applications. This guide below will help you to uninstall this disgusting adware from your computer.
Whether you simply surf the web finding the latest news in the world, or are in the process of buying something new for your boyfriend or girlfriend for St. Valentines day – these ads by Theanswerfinder will truly distract you from things which are really important. In fact, no matter what site you go to, there will be these ads popping up out of the blue. You might think that it is acceptable if this is some casual occurrence, but the truth is that these ads will be multiple.
As a result of Theanswerfinder adware presence your entire system will work extremely slow. This is mainly because of high CPU usage caused by this program. You will notice that this application added its special add-on (extension) into your browser. And, in fact, you may even find it in the list of legally installed software. This is because you took personal part in its installation into your computer.
Try to remember the moment when you’ve installed some freeware recently. You will be quite surprised to know that most probably this is how you actually installed Theanswerfinder adware into your system. The majority of adware and other potentially unwanted applications are easily installed into PCs through being bundled with a lot of other free programs. No doubt, if you want to avoid their default installation, you need to pay close attention to all the important details mentioned by the installer of certain free software you’ve decided to make the part of your PC.
Theanswerfinder program is brought into PCs of those users who don’t really care what exactly they install. They typically click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without reading what they agree with. The problems caused by these ads may be quite dramatic. Very often users may be brought to a lot of third-party websites, which in their turn could easily infect their PC with all sorts of other absolutely useless applications. Some of them, by the way, may be considered as serious computer viruses which may damage the system tremendously.
If you see ads by Theanswerfinder popping up in your browser, then you must avoid clicking on them in the first place. Try to remove this adware manually by going to the Control Panel of your system and selecting such option in the list of legally installed software. Also, you might need to disable and remove certain add-ons (extensions) from your browser, which could be related to this adware. Alternatively, you might need to remove this adware automatically with the help of the reliable antimalware tool, such as GridinSoft Trojan Killer. These automatic removal instructions are set forth below. Don’t forget to reset your browser with its help by following the tutorial in the remainder of this tutorial.
Anti-malware tool necessary for Theanswerfinder adware automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Theanswerfinder adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on Theanswerfinder adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Theanswerfinder program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.