Video Tile is the program advertised as some helpful tool to watch multiple videos at once and to sit in several front row seats simultaneously. At the same time, you will also see a lot of negative side effects related to installation of this application. Just as an example, you will encounter plenty of advertisement banners marked as ‘brought by Video Tile‘, ‘powered by Video Tile‘, or simply as ‘Video Tile Advertisements‘.
Video Tile adware may be generally bundled with certain free applications today. Downloading such freeware must be always be done in a careful way by you. Take time to read the supporting documentation, otherwise you are under the risk of infecting your system with plenty of Ads by Video Tile which will eventually cause things to be even worse.
Video Tile is added into PCs as a normal (legal) software, so you will be even able to view it in the list of legally installed applications. Additionally, you will discover this program to be specified in the list of browser add-ons (extensions).
Video Tile will also cause a lot of stability issues for your computer. For example, your entire system may eventually freeze and browsers may become totally out of order. These troubles may occur in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
For fixing your computer and deleting Ads by Video Tile from your browser we recommend that you scan the system with GridinSoft Anti-Malware, the reliable spyware removal tool. It will be able to eliminate all kinds of other threats detected in your system. What you will need to do is to remove the infections it finds (with its full registered version) and to reset your browsers with its help. Feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate Video Tile Ads automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of Video Tile Advertisements.
Step 1. Uninstalling Video Tile adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Video Tile Ads are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall Video Tile adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on Video Tile program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.