View.contextualyield.com website is related to several adware programs infecting many PCs today. You may notice a lot of sudden pop-up windows to be displayed in your browser out of the blue. These pop-up ads may be titled in some particular way. For example, “Powered by GetPrivate“, “Powered by bowser“, etc. The problem is that this will not be just a casual occurrence. You will instead see a lot of pushy advertisements to be displayed in the forum of sudden pop-up windows. The majority of these ads will be redirected through view.contextualyield.com domain.
Intrusive pop-ups originating from view.contextualyield.com are powered by certain nasty adware in your computer. Sometimes though it is hard to establish what exact program causes them. You may access the Control Panel of your PC, check the list of legally installed applications and yet not find anything particular application which could be somehow related to this problem in your browser.
Taking into consideration the above-said information, we believe that it is much easier to fix the problem of view.contextualyield.com pop-ups automatically with the help of a reliable antispyware program. However, first of all let us talk about the ways of adware prevention. This will help us to avoid further instances of adware and malware attacks on our computers.
In fact, there’s no 100% security against malware or potentially unwanted programs today. There are many cost-free applications which are by default bundled with a lot of additional extras you don’t really need. If you’re the person who prefers to install cost-free software only, make sure you always know all the details set forth in the installation guidelines. It is a good tip to always read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to all such free applications. If you find the information about some additional programs you don’t need, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode. So, if you indeed find the information about some additional software installation offers, please switch to the advanced or custom installation option to uncheck these third-party offers from being installed into your system by default.
At certain times people fail to be duly attentive. There are cases when they just click on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without actually understanding what exactly they agree with. As a result, they often install various useless programs, including those causing view.contextualyield.com pop-ups.
Things could become even worse if you actually click on view.contextualyield.com pop-up windows and agree to do what they “recommend”. Very often they may lead you to all kinds of third-party websites of doubtful reputation which may contaminate your system with all sorts of other dangerous applications. Hence, if you face this problem right now, please immediately undertake all the necessary measures to fix your system with the help of a reliable antispyware program called GridinSoft Trojan Killer. Please follow the removal instructions provided below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate view.contextualyield.com pop-ups automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Trojan Killer after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of view.contextualyield.com pop-ups.
Step 1. Uninstalling suspicious adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with view.contextualyield.com alerts are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it:
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall related adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on related program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Trojan Killer renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install Trojan Killer. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.