WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 is a browser based on Chromium project. Today it is often bundled with other free programs. Once installed, it will add a special toolbar on the very top of your screen. The application will consume a lot of system resources and make your computer to operate extremely sluggish.
WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 may be traced through Task Manager application in your computer. You will notice several running processes marked as Chromium (32 bit). When you right-click on either of them, you will have an option to open file location. You will be brought to the application called chrome.exe. However, this program has nothing to do with Google Chrome genuine browser. Here is how Chromium (32 bit) looks like in Task Manager:
WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 goes often integrated with installers of other free applications you might decide to make the part of your computer. Of course, you need to be very careful not to permit any of such hidden installations to occur. So, each time you decide to download and install some free software, make sure you in advance find out what else you are suggested to make the part of your system.
Installation of WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 occurs each time users fail to be careful when installing free software. Furthermore, people might find it extremely difficult to get rid of WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74. Uninstalling it in a regular way not always works, since there are many active processes of this pseudo browser running in particular computer.
In order to eliminate WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 browser fully we suggest that you scan the computer with GridinSoft Anti-Malware and remove the infections it finds withing your PC. You will also need to reset your browsers with its help as explained below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Manual (free) instructions to get rid of WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74.
Step 1. Uninstalling WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 from the Control Panel of your computer.
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the PC mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on WebDiscover 41.0.2272.74 program with the computer mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.