Websearch.exitingsearch.info is a computer infection classified as a browser hijacker. This is a potentially unwanted program which often gets into PCs as a consequence of users installing some other programs. As a result, the home page of your browser will be changed into websearch.exitingsearch.info. This website will appear in each new search tab you open in your browser. Following this guide will furnish you with a fix you will need to get rid of websearch.exitingsearch.info from your PC.
Websearch.exitingsearch.info gets into PCs through other free programs which users sometimes decide to install into their computers. So, if you are a person who regularly deals with free applications downloaded from online resources, just make sure that you don’t allow any hidden or unwanted installations to take place. You must always select the option of a custom installation instead of the standard one. This is where you will be able to uncheck the options of all unwanted installations to be made on your PC as a part of the default bundled offer.
Websearch.exitingsearch.info is a very annoying browser hijacker. As we’ve said, it hijacks the home page of your browser and even is used as your default search engine. This site doesn’t render any decent search results though. Most often these perverted “search results” are full of annoying ads and sponsored links, as well as the home page of your browser hijacked with this malware. Please follow the guide below that will help you to get rid of this malware from your system.
Anti-malware tool necessary for websearch.exitingsearch.info automatic removal
Similar removal video:
Websearch.exitingsearch.info detailed removal instructions
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after websearch.exitingsearch.info virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.