WinSaber.exe is a malicious application, the process related to performance of several nasty browser hijackers today. The infection is located in its specific WinSaber folder, which accordingly lies in the Program Files directory. You may locate this folder easily, however, the point is that it is not any easy undertaking to get rid of it manually.
WinSaber.exe may be brought into the system together with some other cost-free programs. Users who are active Internet surfers need to be extremely careful not to permit any hidden installations to occur in the system. The goal of WinSaber.exe, by the way, is to make it really impossible for you to get rid of those nasty hijackers.
When opening your browser you may see that it has some weird home pages leading you immediately to random pages in the web. WinSaber.exe has a lot to do with that. You will not be able to change the home page of your browser back to google.com or other decent start page of your choice. Each time you will still be redirected through the page set by the hijacker. This is a lot because of WinSaber.exe active.
Our proposal is that you get rid of WinSaber.exe malware immediately from your PC by thoroughly scanning the system with a proven anti-malware tool developed by GridinSoft LLC. You will need to delete the infections it finds and to reset your browsers with its help as explained below.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate WinSaber.exe automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with adware again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.