YahooToolsProtected 18.104.22.1682 is an unwanted extension for Mozilla Firefox. It has nothing to do with the developers of Mozilla Firefox browser though. It is spread along with some nasty browser hijackers today. For example, it was installed together with Yoursearching virus.
Yahoo Tools Protected 22.214.171.1242 as an extension is involved in permanent redirection of your search queries through some third-party domains. There is no guarantee that your searching will always be safe. And there is no any safety to expect from any browser hijacker, by the way.
YahooToolsProtected 126.96.36.1992 needs to be deleted immediately from your computer. We urge you to be very careful when you surf the web and install any cost-free software today, which may be additionally bundled with extra programs like adware or browser hijackers, which you definitely do not need.
To remove YahooToolsProtected 188.8.131.522 you need to scan the computer with a proven spyware removal tool, such as GridinSoft Anti-Malware. You may follow the removal instructions below, and note that it will be also necessary to resret your browsers with its help.
Anti-malware tool necessary to eliminate YahooToolsProtected 184.108.40.2062 automatically.
Detailed automatic removal instructions:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware via the download button (above).
- Install the application and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections related to this adware:
- Important! It is also very important that you reset your browsers using GridinSoft Anti-Malware after you delete this particular adware. Shut down all your available browsers right now.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you would like to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Finally, Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your system now.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Instructions to prevent your system from being contaminated with Yahoo Tools Protected 220.127.116.112 again:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware renders an excellent tool to prevent malicious applications from being started in your computer ahead of time. By default, this feature is disabled after you install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as demonstrated below:
As soon as this feature is enabled, your PC will be protected against all possible malware targeting your computer and attempting to launch and install itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being started, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.