Mysweetsoftware2.com is a new domain name, which is engaged in distribution of many annoying pop-ups through many browsers today. The problem is that these pop-ups are not just annoying, but also quite dangerous. Through them a lot of junkware may be installed into your computer. You should stay away from clicking on them, no matter how tricky they are in their attempts to make you do so.
As a matter of fact, such pop-ups present a lot of faulty information. Here is the example of it:
Updates Are Ready To Install
The last version of Media Player Classic is ready to install now.
It wouldn’t take long to upgrade and you would get the latest updates and fixes.
The truth is that there is absolutely no need for you to update any Media Player Classic. The software you have on your computer is most probably quite up-to-date, and you don’t need to download or install anything else. Such mysweetsoftware2.com pop-ups may even appear in Windows 8.1, but this doesn’t mean that Windows 8.1 is outdated. This simply means that your computer is infected with some sort of adware, which now causes all such pop-up windows in your computer.
The problem related to mysweetsoftware2.com is the issue for many computer users today. Some of them are easily tricked into clicking on these pop-ups and installing what they “recommend”. As a result, users may easily install a lot of junkware, such as browser hijackers, adware and other PUPs (potentially unwanted programs).
We recommend you to follow this guide below, which will help you to remove all annoying adware from your computer, which is now causing all such mysweetsoftware2.com pop-up windows. The removal instructions for this adware are set forth below. If you need any additional help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Anti-malware tool necessary for mysweetsoftware2.com pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.