The pop-ups from nek.makemac.net websites are truly very multiple, and this is why they are very annoying for all users to observe. But what is more horrible in the fact of occurrence of nek.makemac.net pop-ups is the fact that they are very misleading, dangerous and may infect your PC with tons of other malicious or potentially unwanted applications. No doubt, you should do something to remove nek.makemac.net pop-ups. This guide explains how to do it on a real computer.
These nek.makemac.net pop-up windows are mainly caused by some nasty adware program currently inside of your computer. So, if you want to get rid of such pop-ups, what you should do first of all is to remove the adware that causes such pop-up windows on your computer.
The truth is that many adware programs today (including those causing nek.makemac.net pop-ups) are actively spread together with many other free programs downloaded by users from various online resources. So, if you want to secure yourself and your PC from being infected with adware, you should be very careful when you deal with any of such free programs downloaded from online resources. Do not allow any hidden installations to take place on your computer. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is where you will be able to actually deselect the options of all unwanted installations from being made on your computer without your desire or intention to proceed with such installations. Make sure you also carefully read those boring End User License Agreements of such free programs. This is where the information about third-party software will be normally disclosed to you.
So, if you would like to remove these nek.makemac.net pop-up windows from your computer, we recommend that you first uninstall any suspicious adware programs on your PC through the Control Panel of it. Make sure you also disable any suspicious add-ons or extensions of your browser, which could lead you to some unusual adware. Finally, please scan your system with a reliable and powerful anti-malware tool for complex malware and adware removal from your computer. If you require any additional help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Anti-malware tool necessary for nek.makemac.net pop-up automatic removal
Similar adware removal video:
Detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your PC. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click any suspicious adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “maSettings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall any suspicious adware programs. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click the adware with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer through the download button below.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with GridinSoft Trojan Killer after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.