01 84 88 45 96 scam is a scary pop-up which unexpectedly comes up in your browser when it is infected by certain adware. Most likely this potentially unwanted program penetrated into PC after you decided to install some other free software. By default, it was bundled with the application causing such misleading notifications.
01 84 88 45 96 scary alert intends to make you extremely scared about the condition of your computer. This is done specifically to convince you to make a phone call described as toll free where you would hear crooks offering their fraudulent services supposedly to fix your computer. We consider these people as crooks since they first implant adware into your computer and then tell you to pay money for its removal. The fact is that these frauds do not even help in deleting the malware they created from your system.
Below is the quotation from 01 84 88 45 96 scam frustrating warning as it comes up in the majority of infected browsers:
The page at amazon-s3-26-danger-securite-s35.s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com says:
Windows a detecte une alteration des donnees, et virus.
Contactez le support technique au 01 94 88 45 96.
Ignore any message you hear through such 01 84 88 45 96 scam pop-ups! On the other hand, do not ignore the fact that such scam appeared in your system. What you need to do immediately is to scan the computer with a proper malware removal tool as explained in the tutorial below. This will help you to delete malware from your computer and get rid of the above-mentioned scary alerts from your browser.
Software required to get rid of 01 84 88 45 96 pop-up virus automatically.
Detailed instructions to get rid of 01 84 88 45 96 pop-up scam automatically:
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite through the download button above.
- Install the tool and complete its scan of your system with it:
- Upon the end of scan click on “Fix Threats“.
- In the pop-up window click on “Register Now“, then purchase the tool to activate it:
- As soon as the software is purchased, specify your email address and password into the respective fields of the program. You will get your password to activate the application onto your email you specified during purchase of the software:
- With registered version of the program, remove all infections detected by it during the scan.
- Reboot your system now.
- Repeat scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite.
Manual (free) guidelines to get rid of 01 84 88 45 96 pop-up infection.
Step 1. Deleting potentially unwanted applications from the Control Panel of your workstation.
- Make sure that all your browsers are shut down (closed).
- In Windows XP, Vista and 7 click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“.
- To access the Control Panel in Windows 8 or 8.1, move the computer mouse next to the left-bottom hot corner of your Windows 8 or 8.1 screen, then right-click on it.
- In Windows XP click on “Add or remove programs“.
- In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 click on “Uninstall a program“.
- Uninstall suspicious adware program from your system. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 right-click on suspicious adware application with the PC mouse and click on “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing the adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of any suspicious adware programs from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your computer.
Instructions to prevent your system from being infected with 01 84 88 45 96 pop-up infection in the future:
SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite is a great asset for your computer to combat malware, browser hijackers, adware and other computer infections. We suggest that you purchase its full registered version now to keep your computer permanently protected against all possible cyber threats.