Royal Search is a browser hijacker which appears on the home page of browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and many others. It offers you to start your search with site royal-search.com. The very search, however, is carried out trough algoclicks.com search engine. This search doesn’t render relevant search results. Most often they’re integrated with a lot of annoying ads that are displayed above search results. Some of them are certain sponsored links, which may easily lead you to unsafe sites. These ones, in their turn, may infect your computer even more.
Royal Search is a very nasty malware, in fact. It comes into computers through many other free programs downloaded by users. Some applications are interconnected with a lot of additional utilities, such as adware, browser extensions, add-ons, toolbars, and surely hijackers. This is why you need to be very careful if you regularly install some free programs from online software download sites. Just read carefully what exactly you’re installing, apart from the initial program of your choice. This is how you can avoid unwanted installations of third-party software into your computer.
Thus, if you have Royal Search virus in your PC it will appear in each new search tab you open in your browser. No matter how many search tabs are opened – royal-search.com will be there annoying you with its presence. The very home page of your hijacked browser will also display a lot of annoying ads in the form of banners below search box. Truly, the time has come to get rid of Royal Search infection for good.
Royal Search free removal is possible with the help of the program recommended below. You will need to scan your computer with it and remove all infections associated with royal-search.com hijacker and algoclicks.com search engine. However, this will not be enough. Make sure you also reset your infected browser for complete elimination of this malware from your system.
Royal Search virus free removal steps:
- Download Loaris Trojan Remover through this link – http://loaris.com/download.php?trojanremover. You need to copy and paste it into your browser and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Install the program into your computer and run it.
- Start your free 15-day full trial period of using Loaris Trojan Remover.
- Scan your computer with Loaris and remove all detected infections associated with royal-search.com malware by pressing “Remove selected” at the end of scan.
- After removal of all threats click “Tools” and “Reset browser settings” in Loaris Trojan Remover.